– targetNamespace -> package
– xmlns:tns -> instance of class
– “element” -> class keyword
– element name -> class name
– complextype -> user defined object
– targetNamespace is basically the current namespace of the current schema
– tns (“this namespace”) is mostly if not always defined same as targetNamespace so it can be referneced within the current schema
– Everything placed within the xsd:schema element (as an immediate child) is considered global and therefore automatically associated with the target namespace.